Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 Days of Horror: American Mary

A med school student wanting to become a surgeon becomes the best body modification artists for hire in this wonderfully artistic horror film. The "Twisted Twins" (Jen and Sylvia Soska) deliver an awesome and suspenseful movie that stars Katharine Isabelle as Mary Mason, a struggling med student with mounting education debt, finds herself in the wrong place at the right time and becomes a surgeon for hire. The movie is great and I found myself lost completely in the movie, which is a good thing in my book! The story is captivating and delivers with very little gore. I watched this on Netflix and because it was so masterfully done, I will own this movie!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

American Mary gets:
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment