Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Days of Horror: The Stuff

Comedian Kenn Webb from Trimble, TN suggested this 1985 horror cult classic and as campy as it is, it speaks volumes about how consumers are sucked into buying more than they should of something that may very well be just a trend. Jobs are slim to none and facilities are closed because the stuff has taken away the need for certain things. The Stuff is more a social commentary than a horror film. It does have moments that would make the young ones jump, but it's mostly campy and fun.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

The Stuff gets:
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment