Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Misery

Based on the 1987 novel by Stephen King, this psychological horror thriller will make anyone think twice about accepting help from someone at anytime. The scene where Kathy Bates' character places the wooden block between James Caan's ankles and swings a sledgehammer is an iconic scene in the horror genre. If you haven't seen this, you should go out and get it so you can! #DeansListApproved and suggested by Brittany Hodge aka @RockMaidenBritt on Twitter in Farragut, TN!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Misery gets:
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment