Monday, October 14, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Disturbing Behavior

Suggested by Kate (didn't include her last name) in Knoxville Tn, this 1998 suspense/horror film updates the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" for a new generation. Set in a small town named Cradle Bay our story follows Steve Clark, a high school student fresh from the city and befriends three "outcasts" Gavin, UV and Rachel. Gavin and UV explain the different cliques in the school and the "strangeness" that has been going on recently. A group called the "Blue Ribbons" seem to have it all and when a known "rebel" joins these "1950-esque" teens, things start to get even weirder. I enjoyed this movie when it first came out and was dating a girl that looked like Katie Holmes' character "Rachel" at the time so the movie takes me back a bit.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Disturbing Behavior gets:
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment