Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Dead Silence

Yes the fear of puppets is real in some people and this movie gives those folks nightmares!
I watched this off and on at work today and it's one of those that can mess with you and give you that "creepy" feeling, even after you've watched it. This movie has everything you need to feel like that and more! From the writers, producers and director of Saw, Dead Silence is definitely Dean's List Approved!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Dead Silence gets:
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment