Tuesday, October 15, 2013

31 Days of Horror: The Lawnmower Man

Back in 1992, a science fiction/horror movie by the name of The Lawnmower Man took theaters by storm. The story is about a greenskeeper that has a learning disability and a doctor that arranges for him to find a way to become smarter. Over time, the greenskeeper becomes smarter than ever and darker more grim than how he was before. The groundskeeper joins with the machine and becomes "pure energy". The movie is a bit dated now but still very good.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

The Lawnmower Man gets:
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment