Wednesday, October 16, 2013

31 Days of Horror: The Silence Of The Lambs

The movie that scared me the most was an unlikely crime and suspense movie by the name of The Silence Of The Lambs. I was with some friends from church and we went to see this... Well I watched the movie while they made out two rows behind me. Teenagers, what can you say? Anyway, the movie grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go. The story follows Clarice Starling, an FBI agent who has to enlist the services of the monstrous serial killer: Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter. Sounds like a wrestling moniker but it's not. There's a killer on the loose and Clarice has to face her demons to interact with Dr. Lecter. A great movie and definitely Dean's List Approved!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

The Silence Of The Lambs gets:
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment