Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 Days of Horror: The Shining

This movie was suggested via Facebook from my buddy, Hollyvvood Hunter. The Stanley Kubrick classic shows Jack Nicholson at his absolute best. Encompassing a father and a husband with an addiction to alcohol who becomes a caretaker of a hotel during the off season. The iconic "Here's Johnny!" was an impromptu ad lib that Nicholson added as an homage to the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. The movies is a classic and if you haven't seen the 1980 original, then by all means find it and watch it!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

The Shining gets:
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment