Saturday, October 12, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Never Sleep Again

A Nightmare On Elm St is called the movie that built New Line Cinema and Freddy Kruger was the talk of the town. Wes Craven's "bad dream creature" was now becoming an icon and with nine movies total in the franchise, Freddy became a household name. Never Sleep Again spans the legacy of the franchise with interviews with the cast and creator. A great documentary on a classic horror franchise!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Never Sleep Again gets:
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment