Monday, October 7, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Dracula 1931

This classic film is the one that started it all, at least in my opinion. As a child I was amazed at this film and the power that the Count had. Bela Lugosi who played Dracula gave us the template of how he should look, sound and even act. This movie compared to today's movies seems too kiddie and not as scary. I disagree, the fact that there's not a lot to any gore in the film makes it more suspenseful.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Dracula (1931) gets:
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment