Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Vacancy


I had the opportunity to watch this movie before my phone died yesterday...

Vacancy is a suspenseful thriler that stars Kate Beckinsale better known for Underworld and Click (a personal favorite of mine) and Luke Wilson from such movies as The Royal Tenenbaums as well as Idiocracy.

The movie starts with the couple driving down the interstate and taking a secondary route that ends up getting them in a situation that is not too good. if you get a chance to check this movie out, do it!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"!
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"!

Vacancy gets:
4- I'm having a ball, am l in "Phantasm"?


Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

No comments:

Post a Comment