Monday, June 11, 2012

Bouncers

Yes, we've all heard the Ron White joke about how bouncers get together, watch Road House and fondle themselves. I've been a bouncer in the past (and will be again soon) and I've seen Road House, but I have yet to fondle myself while watching that movie. I have however seen guys watch the movie and try to be just like Patrick Swayze's character "Dalton" and FAIL miserably! I have seen them casually walk up on a "fight" and try to break it up, only to get busted in the mouth or knocked the hell out! Just treat the situation like you would any other... BJG "Balls Jaw Gut" lol

Anyway, it's Monday and another work week has started... Blah blah blah! Everybody is working for the weekend cause Saturday night's alright (for fighting)! That's why UFC has matches on Saturdays :) (ok, that's just my opinion). I'm trying to let my back relax because I've had to pick up a bed and deliver a bed and I tweaked my back while lifting correctly. Some folks may ask: How do you tweak your back, if you lift correctly? And, to that I say this: BITE ME!
My back has been an issue for sometime and it hurts some then it doesn't. I've drank nothing but water and the same issue comes up. So it's not the kidneys... It could still be, but I'm not a doctor. Ha ha! Oh well...

Thanx for reading and as always:
"HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment