Thursday, June 14, 2012

Venrez

This is the band that opened for Alice Cooper on the "No More Mr. Nice Guy Tour" that stopped here in Knoxville TN and I have to be honest with ya, they were really good! They had a great sound and their presence on stage was just like you would expect a rock band to be, balls to the wall intensity! I enjoyed their set and the style of music they played kept me in the groove of every song they played. If you get a chance, look them up at www.venreztheband.com or follow them on Twitter: @venrez21

"Sell The Lie" Track Listing
1. Karma
2. Yesterday Has Gone
3. Insanity
4. Melting
5. Ants & Sand
6. Sell the Lie
7. Unplanned Fate
8. Can't Find My Way Home
9. Messenger
10. My Only Light

I got the chance to meet the band after the show and bought their cd. While I met them I got to tell them a couple of jokes and they dug the jokes and then signed the cd I purchased. You can tell the band was influenced by Alice In Chains as well as the singer's similar Scott Weiland-esque voice oozing all over the tracks on this cd. If you're in to Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains and some of the Grunge music from Seattle but also want some Hollywood flare, then this band is for you!

"HOLLA!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment