Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chris Benoit

For some, when they hear the name Chris Benoit, they remember the Murder-Suicide that happened in Atlanta, GA. When I hear the name Chris Benoit, I remember the wrestler that broke Sabu's neck in ECW. The man that was a Four Horsemen in WCW and the World Champion in the WWE. I don't want to remember Benoit like most people do (that's my choice). I was a Chris Benoit fan from day one and whether a good guy (Face) or bad guy (Heel) I cheered for him. He had the tools to be one of the greats in the wrestling business and on one night it was all swept away. Yes it's terrible what happened that night to Nancy and Daniel Benoit, I'll be the first to admit it. The Benoit Murder-Suicide has been devastating on the families of these folks and this is my only comment about it. As a wrestler, Benoit was great! As a man, I didn't know him enough to say if he was good or bad. I only knew him through what everyone else knew him from, wrestling.

On a side note, if the families ever read this my heart and prayers go out to you all. I hope that you will not look at this in a bad way, but in a way that praises his work in wrestling.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment