Sunday, June 10, 2012

Which Lantern Are You?

Those that know me have had the privilege of seeing me get extremely excited about the Green Lantern Saga: Blackest Night. It was the event I had waited for and spent boo-coos of dollars on merchandise and comic books. The dead heroes and villains rising from the grave to take on the current heroes and villains made comic books relevant to me again. Yes, Marvel did their "Zombie" books, but this was DC Comics and I had grown up reading Batman, Flash, Green Lantern and of course, Superman. Seeing these superheroes facing super zombies was awesome! The Black Lanterns were hell on wheels and heels, if they were female :) It kept me riveted to my local comic shop to get all of the books, merchandise, and the rings that came with certain books. I have all of the rings and I started thinking: If I was able to be a Lantern, what Lantern Corps would I join?

I read everything I could about the different Corps and tried to choose the right one, only to find out that I had each of the Corps within my very being. I could be a member of any of the Corps just from looking at the meanings of each one.

Meanings of the lantern corps colors:
Black:  death
Red:  Rage
Orange:  Avarice
Yellow:  Fear
Green:  Willpower
Blue:  Hope
Indigo:  Compassion
Violet:  Love
White:  Life

Now some of you may laugh at this and that's more than ok. I'm a comic book nerd and I admit it! I just wonder what Corps you would join... I believe within my heart that I would be a Blue Lantern just because I'm always hoping for the best and folks look at me and have asked: "How are you so hopeful in times of hopelessness?" I answer like this: It's better to hope for the best than to worry like the rest.

"HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I'm the GreenIndigoViolet Lantern!!!! (Although, it would probably be shit brown when you mixed it all LOL)

    ReplyDelete