Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance

I love the Ghost Rider comic books and when I heard that Marvel was gonna make a Ghost Rider movie, I knew I had to see it! The first one was a good start for the series but it lacked the overall "meat and potatoes" but had tons of "sizzle". This movie had more to the story and some great visual effects but it feels like it was forced in a lot of ways. Nicholas Cage plays Johnny Blaze in this sequel to the 2007 blockbuster and he is the only one from the original movie to reprise his roll. The movie was a different take on the spirit of vengeance and also brought to the forefront the angel of justice. If you're a huge Ghost Rider fan and enjoy anything about the character, then you should own this movie. For the rest of us, I give this on The Dean's List Scale:
Waste Of Time!
Eh!
Redbox Visit!
Glad I Saw It!
I Will Own It!
Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance gets:
Redbox Visit!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment