Thursday, June 21, 2012

This Means War

If you've ever met someone and your friend met them too, did you ever wonder who might get with that special person? This Means War is the movie for you!

Chris Pine plays FDR and Tom Hardy plays Tuck. Both are highly trained CIA agents and best friends. Tuck is looking to settle down and FDR is a fun loving bachelor. Tuck signs up on an online dating site in hopes of finding the "love" of his life. In comes Reese Witherspoon's character Lauren. Lauren is always running into her old boyfriend and his new fiancé. Her best friend played by Chelsea Handler signs Lauren up for the same website. Tuck and Lauren meet on a date and things are looking good. Lauren runs into FDR and things spark, but not as planned! The fun is about to commence!!!

I won't lie, I thought this might be a "ho-hum chick flick". I was completely wrong in that assumption! This movie had everything to keep me interested: Comedy, Intrigue, Spies, Action, and some Romance. This is a great date movie for all couples. Time to rate the movie!

On The Dean's List Scale
Waste Of Time!
Eh!
Redbox Visit!
Glad I Saw It!
I Will Own It!
I Do Own It!

This Means War gets: I Will Own It!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I was interested in this movie too, but never got around to seeing it. Glad you give it a good review.

    ReplyDelete