Sunday, June 17, 2012

Connie And Carla

I picked this movie due to the sentimental value it holds with me. This movie was suggested by my mom and if you knew my mom you'd know how eclectic she was. She said it was her favorite movie alongside of Rocky Horror Picture Show and White Girls. I watched this movie and fell in love with it. I'm a sucker for a feel good movie and this is just that. The movie stars Toni Collette and Nia Vardalos as two aspiring show girls that see a murder and skadaddle to West Hollywood so they can hide from the murderous thugs chasing them. The cast is amazing and the story rocks. If you're looking for a feel good funny movie, this is the one for you.

On The Dean's List Scale:
Waste Of Time!
Eh!
Redbox Visit!
Glad I Saw It!
I Will Own It!
I Do Own It!
Connie And Carla gets: I Do Own It
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment