Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My First Concert

I get to see my first real concert tonight here in Knoxville Tn and I'm really excited about it! I get to see Alice Cooper and I'm pumped!

Now before anyone tries to call me out, I have been to concerts before but always with church and never to a "secular" concert. I have seen Carman in concert as well as some other Christian artists, but I've never had the chance to see a band or artist like this. I'm not knocking the Christian artists, all I'm saying is the music I really wanted to hear or concerts I wanted to see... I didn't have a chance to see. I'll be rocking out with the Rock Maiden herself and on June 23rd, we'll be seeing Iron Maiden in Atlanta. We might get to interview some folks for my show, The Dean's List!

I will let ya'll know how the concert is and as always...
"HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment