Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WWE 13

I am SO looking forward to this game! Every year I buy the newest WWE game from game developer THQ and I get little surprises like downloadable content or hidden content that no one knows about. I am a creator on these games. The Create-A-Wrestler program is so awesome that I have spent days creating one character. The move set is incredible as well as the roster. Now I wish they would offer a franchise option like how the NCAA to Madden games are, only this would allow you to create your wrestler or CAW and just transfer them to the next installment. It would also be great to have that when it comes to the Legends and it would definitely make gameplay that much better. Let us alter the superstars' attire to the attire of the past as well as change their names if and when they change. I believe this game will be awesome and I will own it!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment