Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Breakfast Club

I love this movie and I was amazed at how relevant it is even now. The first time I watched the movie it was on VH1 Classic and it was edited. I was hooked as I saw Judd Nelson "bucking" the system with his comebacks aimed directly at the principal. It reminded me of my school days from elementary to high school. I bought the movie in 2005 and watched it every night for a month. Everytime I saw it I would get a different point of view. I could relate to each character even the principal and it's weird to admit that 'cause now I feel old... I felt like the loner, the rebel, the jock, the geek, and the princess... LOL

I loved the movie so much that I then purchased: Weird Science and Sixteen Candles. These movies are classics and if you haven't seen them yet, you should and SOON!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment